It's only the first week in October, but Halloween is right around the corner! No matter the age, this time of year allows you to bring out your most creative side. Many try and think of the most bizarre costumes imaginable, while others like to go with a classic, conventional outfit approach. This list of 15 hairstyles/costumes that the Barber Style Directory has compiled can be the perfect guide to give you some inspiration for your Halloween outfit. We've also put some links for you to purchase the items. Enjoy!
1. Michael Jackson Thriller Curly Wig: It would almost be an injustice to the King of Pop to not put him first on the list. This hairstyle and outfit combination is probably the most popular out of any costume. Here's a link to purchase the wig:
2. Clown Outfit: With the emergence of the movie, "It", you can bet a pretty penny that a lot of people are going to want to portray the clown character. Check out this link to shop:
3. The Joker's Hair: Want to take on the role of a villan this year? You can never go wrong with the Joker. I mean..after all...he is one of the most menacing and ruthless villans of all time. You can either dye your hair green, or if you don't have the hair or don't want to change your hair color, you can buy the wig or the mask.
4. Witch Hat: Don't worry ladies, we dare not forget about you all as well. The witch is also probably the most common costume for females. It's something that's fun, easy, and affordable. There are a variation of types of witch hats, so click the link and start looking for options.
5. Wonder Woman Outfit: Perhaps the biggest Marvel Movie this year to date is Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman serves as an empowering figure (regardless if she's fictional) for young ladies and mature women alike. Buy here
6. Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) Wig: If your attitude is carefree and outgoing, then you should strongly consider this look. The color accents in this wig make a bold statement.
7. Blade: Now pulling off this hairstyle requires a lot of guts and confidence. This look doesn't require a wig because you actually have to get your hair cut into this style. The only drawback is waiting for your hair to grow back.
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Imitating Jack Sparrow from this movie is also a popular go to. The bandana and the beard accessories (If you don't have one of your own) should be pretty easy to find.
9. Batman Mask: Want an edgy costume, but don't want to be a bad guy? No worries. Batman is the go to character. Click here
10. Kid N Play: If you want to pull this look off, I would advise you had already been growing your hair out for a couple of months. This style is simply a high and tight flat top. Find you a barber that can pull it off and you're all set.
11. Poetic Justice Braids: This hairstyle has been trending in the last couple of years and this hairstyle is from one of the most classic movies of all time. You can either get your hair braided, or go the cheaper route and get the wig. Click here
12. Travis Scott Plaits: Travis Scott has really solidified himself on the music scene. It's pretty typical for people to dress up as music artists. This is a relatively inexpensive look because all you have to do it get your hair twisted into plaits.
13. Bobby Brown Gumby Haircut: Like the previous hairstyle mentioned above, all you need is a good barber and some old school clothes and you can nail this look.
14. 70's Afro: Disco fever is in full effect! get you a turtle neck and some bell bottom pants and you're all set!
15. Thor Wig: Don't have long, gold locks like Thor, no worries. There are plenty of wigs out there that can help you achieve this look. Take a look here.